Saturday, March 17, 2012

Featured Designer

Hello dear scrapping friends. This next week I am going to be the featured designer at MScraps and my whole store is going to be on sale at 50 % off until March 22. Make sure you stock up on some templates :)
I have a new pack of templates in the store Spring Flavors: Jelly Beans

and check out this beautiful page that Tinci made with one of the templates:
Also, don't forget to download my freebie which is included in the MScraps newsletter this week. If you are not a MScraps newsletter subscriber you'll need to subscribe in order to get the freebie. You can do this right here.
One more thing I would like to mention before I leave you on this beautiful spring day. My Solos templates Parts 5-8 are also in the store this week at 50% off. Solos are templates which use single photos and more white space. They do allow for more photos though if you wish to add more.I wish you a pleasant weekend and a productive week next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment